About Matricom G-Tab Quantum:The Quantum comes loaded with Google Play Store and ready to run thousands of free apps. The high resolution IPS multi-touch HD+ screen is crisp, responsive and makes videos look great. Connect to wifi and use the integrated webcam to talk to your friends and family. Stay connected to your favorite social networks. Pop in an SD card and watch your favorite movies on the go. Listen to your favorite internet radio stations while reading an eBook. The possibilities are endless!
G-Tab Quantum Feature Highlights:The powerful A31 Quad Core CPU is paired with the Mali-400 GPU providing smooth 3D gaming.
G-Tab Quantum Warranty:Matricom's comprehensive warranty covers any factory defects up to 1 year from purchase date.
- * Android 4.2 Jelly Bean w/Google Play Store
- * Powerful A31 Quad Core 1.5GHz CPU
- * Mali400 High Performance 3D Gaming GPU
- * 8GB total integrated storage (expandable to 32GB with MicroSD card!)
- * 1GB RAM (DDR3)
- * USB Extendable (Flash Drives/HDD/External Keyboard/3G)
- * Powerful 6000mah battery lasts up to 6 hours for extended use
- * Multi-touch HD+ 1280x800 capacitive screen is responsive, sharp and interactive
- * 360 degree gyro sensor is great for gaming.
- * Plays all standard video formats!
- * Plays all standard audio formats!
- * Views all standard picture formats!
- * Ports: 1 x Mini USB, 1 x TF Card Slot, 1 x Mini HDMI, 1 x Earphone, 1 x Charge
- * Package Includes: 1 x Tablet PC, 1 x Charger, 1 x User's Manual, 1 x Mini USB Cable
G-Tab Quantum 10.1"
The purpose of clearing out the Cache is to free up space on the tablet or to fix apps that may not load properly. If you find an app won’t start when you tap on it, or it’s loading improperly follow the directions to clear cache. If that does not fix the problem, clear the data.
From the “Launcher”
1) Drag down from the upper right hand corner to bring down the notification app.
2) Choose the “Settings” menu key.
3) From the left, scroll down to “Apps” and press “Ok”.
4) Choose the app in question from the right and press “OK”.
5) Select the option that applies below.
Clear Cache: This clears the cache and fixes most problems. TRY THIS FIRST
Clear Data: This clears the data and cache for the app and makes it run like new. Press “Ok” to confirm deletion.
To access the SD card slot, you will need to remove the tray on the side of the tablet (see picture below).
Once you have removed the tray, the slot titled “TF” is where you will place the MicroSD card. The tablet supports 32GB MicroSD cards for most brands. The SD card slot also handles all major formats (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, et cetera).